Who We Serve
You don’t have to be an Office of the Inspector General to enjoy the benefits of our affordably priced system. CMTS leverages best practices to make it well worth the investment for its diverse customers to move on from Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Access to a configurable web-based solution.
In 2004, the Case Management & Tracking System was built to meet the case management needs of the Offices of the Inspector General at a federal level. CMTS now has an expanded client base to include federal, state and local investigative organizations dealing with fraud, waste and abuse criminal activity.
CMTS provides investigative agencies with case management software tailored to their specific needs increasing their efficiency and effectiveness. Whether your agency is using a proprietary case management system or relying on Microsoft Excel or Access, upgrading to CMTS will provide a much more powerful and reliable case management solution.
The Case Management & Tracking System was originally built in 2004 to meet the case management needs of the Offices of the Inspector General at a federal level. CMTS has expanded its client base to OIG offices at all levels of government as well as other investigative agencies. Each user's experience is customized to ensure the software meets their workflow, reporting and security needs.
Agencies that may be a fit include:
- Offices of Inspector General
- Ethics Offices
- Ombudsmen Offices
- City and County Government fighting fraud and waste
- Certified Fraud Examiners
- Human Resource Investigations
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act Investigations (FCPA)
- State Attorney General
- Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS)
- Surveillance and Reutilization Review Section (SURS)
- United Council of Welfare Fraud (UCOWF) members
- Those targeting Medicaid / Medicare Fraud
- HR Department of Educational Organizations
- DHS Auditors
CMTS may be the ideal solution for those of you seeking:
- Case management CRM
- Case Reporting Tool
- Complaint Management System
- Complaint Software
- Complaint Application
- Complaint Tracking
- Document Management System
- Electronic File Management Software
- Evidence Tracking
- Fraud Complaint Management
- Investigative Technology
- Legal Management Software
- Records Management System
- Record tracking
No matter what size your organization is, if you are looking for maximum return on an investment in case management, contact us!